Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 4

Today was better. I stayed late yesterday and at least sorted through all those emails. I cancelled a couple of meetings and shortened others so I could at least get a start on those vp presentations. My mind is clearer, and the weather is perfect.

Zak and I went to Tumblebees, and then to Sharon Woods park. That was fun! I didn't realize what a great park they had. Zak loved it! He's so big! He can climb on everything an dhe's such a dare devil. He likes to stand right on the edge of the platforms, hold his hands out and keep his balance. We then went home and had a great lunch on the patio, and we even napped together in our outdoor rocking chair.

Then Rowen (he's 1.5 yrs old) and his mom Dana (my friend who also works less than full time) came over and we all went for a long walk together.

I then actually had time to take some dinner to my friend whose 6 month old just had to have kidney surgery. I wanted to do something to help them, and for the first time in a long time I hand delivered my own gift :-) I picked up the dinner from Montgomery Inn, then drove it down to them and actually got to visit with the baby for a bit. It's been so long since I've had time to do something like that.

A MUCH BETTER DAY!

1 comment: